The rights pertaining to all information and contents (documents, photos, images, music, data, software, illustrations, sound, graphics, animation, etc.) which comprise the Website including products, services, and attendant technical information provided by the Company and contractors affiliated with the Company are owned by the Company, or the right holders or the information providers of the technology of the contractors affiliated with the Company, and Users may not infringe on said rights.
If Users wish to attach a link to the Website, in principle, the link should be made to the homepage of the Website (http://o-k-s.com). Irrespective of whether the business is for-profit, not for-profit, or the intranet, permission is not required to establish a link. However, links from websites which include or are at the risk of including the following content, or links to pages of the Website other than the homepage are not permitted:
(1) Content in violation of social standards
(2) Content in violation of various laws and ordinances
(3) Content which gives the false impression that the site is somehow affiliated with or cooperating with the Company,or that gives the false impression that the Company acknowledges or supports the site where the link is placed.
(4) Content which defames the Company or parties related to the Company.
(5) Content which can be objectively deemed to damage the corporate value of the Company.
Users acknowledge in advance that linked pages on the Website may change or be deleted without notice. The Company shall not be liable for any and all damages that occur as a result of the Company moving or deleting web pages at its own discretion. The Company bears no responsibility or obligation to compensate for any damages which occur as a result of using a website managed and run by a third party who attaches a link to the Website.
The Company bears no responsibility for problems, losses, or damages which occur as a result of using the Website or information published on the Website.
Trademarks, service marks, and logos used and displayed on the Website are the Company’s property irrespective of whether or not they are registered, and may not be used without permission.
The laws of Japan are applicable to the use of this site. The Tokyo District Court or Tokyo Summary Court shall be the court of first jurisdiction regarding any dispute related to the company Web site.